How Can I Donate?
The League gratefully accepts all donations!
Here are some of the various ways to contribute to the League:
- Visit our main donation page here!
- If you prefer using PayPal to donate, use our easy PayPal form here.
- Give through the United Way (#8372), the Combined Federal Campaign (#92767) or other workplace giving programs (CVC #8068).
- Memorial Gifts are a thoughtful way to commemorate the passing of a friend, loved one, or companion animal. Special notification will be sent to surviving family members, as requested.*
- Gifts in Honor of a friend or pet recognize that individual’s significance in your life as well as their compassion for animals in need. Celebratory Gifts honor special events (such as weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries) while demonstrating a commitment to homeless animals.*
- Planned Gifts leave a legacy of love and care for the thousands of animals who come through our doors each year. Contact our Development office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-746-5512 for more information.
- Join the Vola Lawson Society by donating $500 per fiscal year to help animals in Alexandria.
- Contribute $5000/year in financial donations or in kind services or hours (as a volunteer) and become a Friend of Animals.
- Contribute $10,000/year in financial donations or in kind services or hours (as a volunteer) and become an Animal Champion.
- Become a Rescue Leader by donating a fixed monthly amount.
- Donate an item or more from our Amazon Wish List.
- Donate stocks to invest in the AWLA’s lifesaving work.
- Do you work for a newspaper, radio or television station? Consider donating ad space to help spread the AWLA’s message!
- Donate to AWLA and receive tax benefits
* As of March 15, 2016, only gifts in memory of/in honor of that total $250 or above will be featured in the AWLA quarterly newsletter. For further assistance, please contact development@AlexandriaAnimals.org.
Questions about Donating?
Please contact email@example.com or 703-746-5512 with any questions.
Click here to make an online donation to the League. Thank you!
Our tax ID/EIN is 54-0796610.
The Animal Welfare League of Alexandria is an independent, local, non-profit organization. We are not affiliated in any way, nor do we receive support from the Humane Society of the United States, the American Humane Association, the ASPCA or Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. All of the financial support we receive stays within our community. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.